Monday, May 01, 2006

My life at a glance

K is 6 and J is to be 3 on the 28th of this month. Ideally he'll have a themed party, not sure what yet. Gonna get a jumpy house to keep the kids entertained, those things are awesome. I think we'll be having tacos, the weather's been really nice lately. It starts at 3pm and ends whenever. The adults hang and the kids play till bedtime.

Our party's usually go for most of the day. We like to get the party going, presents, cake, playing...not in that order. I don't have an order. "Should we do presents or cake first"? Which is it??? I dunno.

We are all happy and healthy, well we are still waiting to get an appointment to further discuss J's MRI results with a pediatric neurologist. At least he doesn't have a tumor or any vascular abnormalities. Whew!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Mom said...

I look SO lame in this picture.

*note to self*
that pose is no good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home