Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Party plans

We have figured a theme for Bub's party. Monster Tucks. I'm sorry, I can't see paying $3.99 for 8 invitations? They get thrown away. I like to cut corners when I can. So I found these , perfect and free. I still don't know how to make my link into the words of my choosing. Anyone? Fixed that problem. Yay, I'm soooo savvvvy.

We are not having tacos. That's more work than I wanna do on a possibly hot day. So, Little Caesar's $5 pizzas it is. No pinata, no goodie bags, just the jumpy, cake, ice cream, and pizza. Is that cheesy? I refuse to stress myself out over these birthday plannings. It gets overwhelming.

We have since gotten a call to discuss Bub's MRI results. The date is set for June 6th.

Oh, I'm out of a job the end of June. I have NO IDEA what. the. fuck. I'm gonna do. This sucks serious ass. I'll have to write more about this tomorrow, time to ska-daddle.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uff da may, when did parties get sooo complicated?
I think we will get a jumpy house, too.
we got trays of food from our local mexican joint. People built there own tacos or salad. It was 90 degrees.

welcome to the world of blogging, may you learn things about yourself and not get burned out.

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

phooey, why dont i think i need spell check????

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Mom said...

Jumpies are where it's at!

Thanks for your comment, you were my first. Was it good for you?? : )

And nice to meet-cha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home